Interested in getting hired as a product manager? Reach out to me at my product management coaching site, www.tryexponent.com. I’ve coached hundreds of aspiring product managers with questions currently used at Google and Facebook – 95% get their dream job. I’ve also spoken on product management at WeWork, Princeton, Google, and more.
There are plenty of PM prep courses and books out there, but at the end of the day, nothing helps ace your interview better than actual practice.
That’s why I created Exponent. Exponent includes over 15 interactive product management questions & answers that simulate a mock interview session so that you can get the practice you need. Exponent also includes frameworks, guides, and immediate access to any questions.
Not convinced? Start by reading some of my most popular free PM blog post lessons:
- Day in the Life of a Google PM
- The Perfect Structure for Every Product Management Interview Question
- Mention these five tech trends in your next PM interview
- Ace your PM Interview: What is the future of X?
- Four ways to fail your PM interview
- The one PM interview question you should rehearse
- Guide to PM-ing as a non-technical person
- Instagram has a Settings Bug, Here’s How to Fix it
- Dear Chase: Your Travel Notice is Broken, Here’s How to Fix it
You can also check out some of my viral content:
- Shit Product Managers Say, Translated
- More Shit Product Managers Say, Translated
- Shit Product Managers DON’T Say
Hope to see you as one of my mentees in Exponent!