First, a little bit about my largest project, my career: I graduated Princeton University in Computer Science and became a product manager at Google. There, I worked on products including Android Wear, the Google Assistant, and Google Doodles. I’m now attending Stanford Business School.
While in school, I’m growing two main efforts: PMLesson, the only practice-based online product management course, and HackMentalHealth, the world’s largest community of mental health and technology advocates.
- Clipper Card Wearable Original Blog Article | Featured in IEEE Pervasive Computing Magazine| Featured in SF Gate | Instructables Editor’s Pick
- Founder at International Collegiate Science Journal | Successful Kickstarter Campaign | Website | First Publication | Press
- Founder at uShare | Pitch Deck| Press | Princeton Pitch 2015 1st Place | Princeton TigerLaunch Finalist
Recent Software Projects
- Hacking HQ Trivia: A Python script that auto-Googles HQ Trivia questions. Featured in The Verge, NY Mag, and Hacker News front page.
- Eldo: Connecting older mentors with younger minds for intergenerational learning and friendship.
- Lunar: Buying virtual moon plots on the blockchain, Product Management Consultant.
- Tip: Q&A on the blockchain.
- Photographic Recursion: what happens when you take a photo of a photo of a photo…? | Selected as a Medium Editor’s Pick
- Me-Shirt: How I made a t-shirt to talk to strangers
- Blindfold Party: five insights from the darkness
- Philosophical Potluck: bring a dish that relates to an “ism”
- Crying Party: sitting around and crying with friends, on purpose
Other Software Projects
- Princeton Senior Thesis: Using a computer and smartphone simultaneously. HackNY Most Technically Challenging Hack.
- PillowTalk: HIV triaging tool. AngelHack’s Tech4Good Hackathon 1st Place.
- Toasti: 1 minute calls. HackPrinceton Best Mobile Hack Winner.
- Epilogue: Closure and finality for your loved ones. Y Combinator Hacks API Prize.
- CanineCare: Pedometer and food consumption tracking devices for pet fitness.
- Food With Friends: Yelp Dataset Group Recommendation Tool.
- CoPilot: Collaborative Web Browsing.