Including links to the finalists’ winning proposals
It’s a wrap! HackMentalHealth’s first collegiate hackathon is over, filled with passion, laughter, and lots and lots of code! Read more to find out about the event including the top winners below!
Each of the hackathon winners wrote their own blog post detailing the redesign proposal. You can find the links below.
- First Place: Flip: Changing the Narrative on Suicide
- Second Place: Sonda: Making DBT therapy easier for clinicians and patients.
- Third Place: Chicken: A Mental Health Chatbot
- Finalist: connectwell: Our experience at #HackMentalHealth Hackathon
- 5 Reasons I Loved My First (Mental Health) Hackathon (Even Though I Didn’t Win)
- Other Teams: coming soon! Follow medium.com/hackmentalhealth for updates when the new articles are published!
Shout out to our incredible judges:
- Dr. Vinod Srihari, Associate Professor of Psychiatry
- Dr. Seth Feuerstein, Director of Yale Center for Digital Health
- Solome Tibebu, Mental Health Tech Expert
- Dr. Howard Forman, Professor of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, Yale University
- Sri Muthu, CEO of HealthVenture Corporation
- Dr. Sofia Noori, Psychiatry Resident PGY2
Our Incredible Partners
This event would not have been possible without our incredible partners and sponsors, from a variety of backgrounds.
How Do I Join?
It doesn’t end here. We send a monthly newsletter and continued events throughout the year, but we need your help. Please join us in this movement.
Here’s how you can get even more involved:
- Join our newsletter
- Like our Facebook Page.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Join our Facebook Group.
- Clap this article on Medium so others can view it.
The Yale hackathon was led and organized by an incredible group of Yale undergraduates and graduates, led by Tony Xu.