Minimalists like myself often post articles listing all the things they own. This article is a compilation of several lists that various online minimalist bloggers have posted.
- Radix One Slim Wallet (Amazon Link)
- Foldable Storage Ottoman (Amazon Link)
- Swiss Army Pocket Knife (Amazon Link)
- Rosetta Stone headphones (Link)
- Karate Gi + Belt
- Guitar + accessories
- Nintendo DS (Link)
- Universal Adapter (Link)
- GoPro Hero (Amazon Link)
- Many of these lists are outdated. The purpose of this article is to provide a snapshot of what minimalists own, at a particular time in their life.
- Many minimalists don’t enjoy keeping a strict count of their possessions and don’t continually update their lists. After all, minimalists don’t want to get caught up tracking all their stuff, they want to be free of it!
- The way each minimalist blogger counts their items is very different. The numbers aren’t meant to be comparable.